To Control Their Destiny, Today’s Students Must Have The Skills to Succeed
Every teen deserves a chance to become a better person and a future leader. In many cases, all that’s required is to gain the confidence and self-awareness needed to overcome fear, stop looking in the past, and learn to focus on a brighter future. That’s where you come in. Donate today and sponsor a Utah teen for this two-and-a-half-day breakthrough youth development summer course — and change their life.
Our program relies entirely on donations from the Utah community. As the only organization that facilitates leadership training for Utah teens, we hope you’ll join in our enthusiasm to help today’s youth become tomorrow’s leaders!
Your donation will help a teen build:
- Personal development skills
- Sharper focus on what matters
- Better communication
- Leadership attributes
The training utilizes the following areas of focus for skills enhancement:
- Feedback and accountability designed to stop wasting time and effort on distracting, unproductive activities and focus instead on the value of meaningful work
- Teamwork and support to become not only a solid leader but also a successful team player
- Self-confidence and unleashing potential through improved communication skills and a positive outlook
- Passion and enthusiasm to breathe life into any vision, creating infectious energy in others, and adding credibility
- Communication such as listening, speaking clearly and concisely, being confident and personable, showing empathy, keeping an open mind, and conveying respect
- Focus and motivation to choose and set specific goals, find elements of interest within those goals, make those goals known to others, plotting progress, and not doing it alone
Please mail your check made payable to Building Utah Youth to:
Building Utah Youth
2697 N. Washington Blvd., #298
North Ogden, UT 84414
or Venmo us at @buildingutahyouth
If you need assistance with your donation, please fill out the form below and a team member will be in touch with you.